Wanna know how to make a Podcast and become famous? Then here’s the right platform for you…
Types of Podcasting:
There are a number of types of podcasting (i.e. Styles) so we can choose as to which one is comfortable and at the same time, go with that which you feel would attract the target audience.
1. The Interview podcast :
This is something similar to the normal interviews, we watch online but in the form of an audio file, which can be done under your comfort and at the same time this kind of podcast can also seem to be interesting to the listeners provided you have an efficient person whom you are interviewing.
2. The Solo podcast :
How to find a Niche ?
Picking-up a niche is way easier then you think. But before we get started and find the best Niche for your podcast, let us understand what is term ‘NICHE‘ means?
NICHE– It is a specialized or focused area of a broader market that businesses can serve to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Let us understand with an example: Let us say, that you are interested in Smart Mobile phones (specifically on Android phones), so if you wanna start a podcast or a blog in Smartphone then your niche should me Android smartphone because it excites you the most.
I guess, now that you have understood what a Niche is, let us jump into how you can find the best NICHE for your PODCAST?
Step 1 – Pick a topic you enjoy talking about.
Starting a podcast is a really fun process, I have already mentioned the Equipment Required (above in this article)
Step 2 – Do podcast research
The next step is to make sure that there’s a profitable and big enough market for your topic. This can be done with small market research. Here’s how you can get started.
secondly, figure out what exactly your competition is up to and how you can bet it.
Step 3-Pick a smaller niche.
From the broad market pick a smaller niche that excites interests you the more.
follow these simple steps and your good to go
Podcast Hosting Provider:
EDITING THE PODCAST :
- You need to first listen to your audio file more than once.
- And then think of adding good background music to make it not only sound boring but also, make it sound professional.
- Amplifying the voice is also very important. Do remove all the unwanted background noises and also delete the unwanted material.
- Make the volume consistent throughout the podcast.
- And also try using different music to different situations in order to make it more effective for the listener.
PODCAST PROMOTION :
- I suggest you to first, listen to a number of podcasts so that you can get an idea.
- Choose a topic which you are passionate about so that you can feel comfortable and can actually give life to the topic.
- But before starting it thinks why you want to do this podcast so that you will have a clarity as to what you are actually up to.
Having a Podcast will help your business in the long run, as the use of virtual assistant AI technology like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Siri is in the use.
As per the recent survey, it is estimated that 80% of Virtual assistants will be in use by 2025.
Now is the best time to start your podcast.
If this article has convinced you that you need podcast but don’t know where to start or your busy with your business then let us know. but you’d like some help identifying the right approach, let us know here or in the comments! We love helping businesses grow with digital marketing.
Did I miss something in this article? Have additional questions about digital marketing? Let me know in the comments!